Reach your veggie and protein goals more easily with this delicious smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (or other fruit)
- 6 oz silken tofu
- 2 cups baby spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1.5-2 cups skim milk (or plant based milk alternative)
- optional: 1/2 cup frozen zucchini
- Add berries and tofu to blender. Then add spinach, milk (and zucchini if using) and blend until smooth
- Add additional liquid if needed to blend until smooth
This recipe has been shared courtesy of The Lean Green Bean. Click here to view the original recipe. Image by The Lean Green Bean.
Do you like this post?