Start your day with this liver loving variation of oatmeal
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. chia
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup blueberries
- In bring milk to boil in a covered pot
- Add in oats and stir. Lower heat and cook about 5 minutes or until soft
- Remove from heat
- Stir into oats: chia seeds, a dash of salt, cinnamon to taste, and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
- Add oatmeal to serving bowl and top with fresh blueberries
Disclaimer: The image provided with this recipe is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the final product.
Do you like this post?