Love your liver with this heatless tomato and sardine stew that comes together in less than 10 minutes
- 1 can of sardines in olive oil (drained)
- 1.5 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 small white onion
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 jalapeno (optional)
- Splash of salt
- Brown rice, for serving
- Dice tomatoes and white onion. Mix together in bowl.
- Remove sardines from tin. Debone and dice into small chunks and add to bowl. Stir to combine.
- To your bowl of tomatoes, onion, and sardines, add extra virgin olive oil and pepper. Stir to combine and taste. If absolutely needed, add splash of salt.
- Chill for ~10 minutes to let flavors marinate.
- Serve fresh with brown rice.
Disclaimer: The image provided with this recipe is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the final product.