Try this simple yet flavorful tuna tomato recipe full of omega 3
- Half white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans of tuna in olive oil (drained)
- 300 grams of no-salt added tomato sauce
- 4 medium sized zucchini spiraled into zoodles and cooked
- Black pepper
- Dice onion and set aside. Dice garlic and set aside.
- Add extra virgin olive oil to a saute pan warmed to medium high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add onion and saute until translucent (about 5 mins).
- Add tuna and saute for another 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds - take care not to burn the garlic.
- Turn heat to low and add tomato sauce to the saute pan. Add black pepper to taste. Mix to combine and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Combine with cooked zoodles. Enjoy hot.
Disclaimer: The image provided with this recipe is for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the final product.
Do you like this post?